Get Fit Davis Sport Childcare
(6 months-12 years)
Until the county says otherwise, children over 2 will be required to wear a mask. We will follow county protocols and keep our members updated on any policy changes regarding mask wearing.
- Space is limited for the safety and comfort of your child/children. Childcare is available on a first come first serve basis. We can accommodate 9 children with one employee and 12 children with two employees.
- Please fill out EACH space on the sign-up sheet. If the childcare becomes full this information allows us to let parents know when space will become available. It also allows the staff to locate you if your child needs you
- We consider children 6months-12months an ‘infant’. We can take 1 infant at a time. Feel free to call ahead to see if an infant is in.
- A time limit of 1 hour for infants and 1.5 hours per day is enforced, a late fee of $5 will be charged to the members account if they leave their child in childcare past this time.
- Childcare is a complimentary service for members, paid guests and guest pass users to utilize while they work out. You Must REMAIN ON GFDS PROPERTY after dropping a child off in the Childcare.
- Failure to Adhere to ANY of our policies will result in suspension or termination of use of childcare.
- Diaper service is not provided. If your child needs a change we will come find you in the gym, you can return to your work out after the change. We have a child-sized bathroom in the childcare for those children who are potty trained.
- NO SICK CHILDREN PLEASE, if your child stays home from school they should stay home from GFDS also. If your child has symptoms of illness you will be asked to bring them back when they are well.
- Snacks and drinks are welcome but please NO NUT PRODUCTS.
- Only Children, Parents/Guardians and Employees are allowed in the Childcare.
- By leaving your child(ren) in GFDS Childcare you are agreeing to adhere to these rules
- If there are no children, Childcare staff will leave 45 minutes before schedule closing.
We Look forward to getting to know you and your children! If you have any questions, feel free to contact the general manager:
Ray Walejeski: Ray@getfitdavis.com
|Monday – Thursday||8AM – 12PM & 4PM – 7PM|
|Friday||8AM – 12PM|
|Saturday & Sunday||8AM – 12PM|